Monday, September 3, 2012

Hudson Valley New York Smallmouth Bass Fishing

Videos of fishing are becoming more popular as products such as GoPro (GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition - Silver (Google Affiliate Ad) are being purchased in the market by avid fisherman. Here's a video of a really nice smallmouth bass being caught in the Hudson Valley New York area on the Rondout Creek in a Kayak earlier in 2012.

 

This smallmouth bass was caught on a CP Swing (click here to see the spinner on CastAwayLakes.com). Here's a link to some of my favorite spinners on Cabelas.  Fishing the colder month's of the year in upstate New York can provide some serious action, especially smallmouths. Slow moving, loud, shiny lures like Spinners can be extremely effective.

Hit the river's of upstate New York this Fall or next Spring.
I am obsesssed with my GoPro and use it for all of my fishing trips! Here's an awesome deal on the same version I use:



Here are some of my personal favorite rivers to fish:

Hudson River, Saw Mill River, Croton River, Moodna Creek, Fishkill Creek, Wappinger Creek, Rondout Creek, Wallkill River

2 comments:

  1. Some Easy Smallmouth Bass Fishing Tips The article should help you in your smallmouth bass
    fishing efforts and help you reel in a lot more smallmouth bass on your next bass fishing adventure.
    Here are

    For More Details On Bass Fishing Techniques Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried doing small-mouth fishing for a while now, but I know for sure it’s a time not wasted to learn it as well.

    Fishing Alaska

    ReplyDelete